Although you have a subscription at Tidal – one of the largest music streaming services with high fidelity sound and high-def video quality, you still can’t download Tidal music for offline playback on your MP3 players, computers, and other devices. This is the main reason why Pazu Tidal Music Converter comes in useful. It is geared to download Tidal songs, playlists, and albums to popular audio formats including M4A/ MP3/ AAC/ FLAC/ WAV/ AIFF. The outputs ensure 100% original sound quality and ID3 tags preservation to enjoy lossless high fidelity audio anywhere you want and easily manage your music library.
- It helps you download Tidal music to M4A/MP3/AAC/FLAC/WAV/AIFF
- This tool keeps Hi-Fi audio quality
- It also helps you keep ID3 tags
- This tool gives you the possibility to archive downloaded songs with albums or artists.
- It comes with a built-in web player, no Tidal app is needed
- It provides functionalities to support multiple output formats
- 10X conversion speed
- Tidal Music Converter supports multi-language user interface: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 简体中文.
Supported OS: Windows, macOS
Step 1. Access to the GIVEAWAY PAGE
Please enter your email address and then click on the “GET LICENSE” button to get 1-year Pazu Tidal Music Converter license key
Step 2. To get your free license key, please check your mailbox
Step 3. Download the installer for Pazu Tidal Music Converter version 1.1.0 –> Windows ---- Mac
When the installation is done, launch the software. Enter the license key that you received in your mailbox into the available space then click the “Register” button
Step 4. Enjoy it for the 1-year license.
- This is a 1-year license for ver 1.1.0
- Non-commercial usage
- No free update and tech support
- Register before Apr 05, 2022