[Giveaway] SurFast Video Downloader for Mac | 6 Month License
SurFast Video Downloader for Mac is a nice program to have on your Mac to download videos. This video downloader tool can download videos from websites such as YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, and more to MP4, WebM, and more. You can download videos in high quality including 8K, 4K, 1080p, and 720p, and it has no limitation for downloading times. You just need to copy the video link, paste it to SurFast Video Downloader for Mac, choose the video quality and format to download it quickly then hit the Download icon to download.
If the destination video has an independent subtitle file, you can download YouTube videos with subtitles by selecting the Subtitle option. Additionally, when you find a video thumbnail you like, you can choose the thumbnail download option to save it in the highest quality to your computer from YouTube or other websites. Now you can watch it at any time, without having an Internet connection on your computer or laptop.
- SurFast Video Downloader for Mac is a video downloader that supports the downloading of videos from multiple websites including YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter.
- This tool will let you download videos in various resolutions such as 8K, 4K, 1080p, and 720p.
- It also has functionality for converting videos to MP3 or WAV formats.
- The batch-downloading feature allows you to download up to 50 videos or audio files simultaneously
Supported OS: macOS 10.15 and later
Step 1. Download the installer for version 1.7.2 –> click here
Step 2. Install the software on your Mac. Register with the SurFast Video Downloader for Mac license code. Use the below license:
- This is a 6-month license code
- Non-commercial usage
- No free upgrades to future versions
- No free updates and tech support